Surgical Intervention: With losing weight, breastfeeding and aging, the structures that keep the breasts upright relax and the nipple moves downwards. In this process, the nipple is brought to the appropriate level.
- Duration of operation: 2- 3 hours
- Anesthesia conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 1 day
- Possible ailments: Temporary pain, swelling, temporary decrease in the sensation of the nipple. Sensitivity to touch in the breast for a few weeks
- Risks: General surgical risks such as bleeding and infection, increase or decrease in the sensitivity of the nipple, partial or complete loss of the nipple (very rare), asymmetry between the nipples, the scars become very evident.
- A special bra is worn for 3 weeks after surgery.
- Return to work: 1-2 weeks,
- Heavy exercise: 1 month,
- Scars disappear: 3 - 12 months
- Breastfeeding: Can be affected