Platysmaplasty & Rhytidectomy
Surgical Intervention: It is the process of stretching and rejuvenation of the face and neck by removing the sagging-wrinkled skin and excess fat tissues in the face-neck and forehead, and straining the muscles and skin.
- Operation time: 3-4 hours,
- Anesthesia conditions: General anesthesia, local anesthesia under sedation for regional interventions
- Hospital stay: 1-2 days, Stretching: 0-1 days
- Possible ailments: Temporary swelling and bruises, tenderness or numbness in the skin and a temporary feeling of tension. Dryings on the skin.
- Risks: Damage to facial nerves (often temporarily due to swelling and rarely due to damage.) Percentage asymmetry. Partial loss of facial skin.
- Return to work 14-20 days,
- Heavy exercise: 2nd week,
- Bruising: 2-3 weeks,
- Sun protection: 4-6 months