Surgical Intervention: It is a breast aesthetic procedure performed with silicone implants placed under or above the chest muscle in cases where breast development does not reach the expected level or people want a slightly larger breast.
- Duration of operation: 1-2 hours
- Anesthesia conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 1 day
- Possible ailments: Temporary pain, swelling, temporary decrease in the sensation of the nipple. Sensitivity to touch in the breast for a few weeks
- Risks: General surgical risks such as a hard cover (capsule contracture) around the prosthesis inside the breast, bleeding and infection, increase or decrease in the sensitivity of the nipple. Asymmetry between the breasts, the scars become very evident. Feeling of the prosthesis.
- A special bra is worn for 8 weeks after surgery.
- Return to work: 1 week,
- Heavy exercise: 2 months,
- Scars disappear: 3 - 12 months
- Breastfeeding: Not expected to be affected
- Follow-up: Breast USG should be done regularly every year and the result should be sent to the doctor.