Surgical Intervention: It is the process of removing sagging and bagging in the upper and lower eyelids by removing excess skin and oils.
- Duration of operation: 30 minutes - 2 hours; time varies depending on whether it is applied to the upper or lower and upper eyelid.
- Anesthesia conditions: Local anesthesia under general anesthesia or sedation
- Hospital stay: Often go home on the same day.
- Possible ailments: Temporary feeling of tension and bruises, dry eye or aging, temporary itching in the eyes
- Risks: Bleeding (medication to increase bleeding should be stopped 2 weeks ago) infection, rarely withdrawal of the lower eyelid
- Return to work: 5-7 days
- Reading: 3rd day
- Contact lens wear: 2nd week
- Complete loss of bruises: 2 weeks