Surgical Procedure: It is the operation of losing weight and removing the sagging part of the arms with age.
- Duration of operation: 1-2 hours
- Anesthesia Conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 1 day
- Possible Disturbances: Swelling in the hands
- Risks: Infection, subcutaneous bleeding, Permission evident due to poor healing, separation in sutures. Although very rare, the circulation and partial loss of the skin due to tension.
- Return to work: 1-2 weeks, corset is worn during this time, heavy load is not lifted.
- Heavy exercise: 4-5 weeks
- Traces of extinction: 3 months-1 year
- Result settlement: 2-3 months