WHAT IS CHECK-UP AND WHY IS IT NECESSARY?
Check-up (personal health screening) aims to keep the person healthy by identifying possible diseases early. CHECK-UP is performed to diagnose diseases that start without creating a complaint in the early stages, although there are no obvious complaints.
We aim to protect your health before the disease occurs. For these reasons, you should apply to the health committee in certain periods without having your health deteriorated and have your checks done. These periods can be determined by age and general condition of the person.
With the CHECK-UP, your treatment process starts against your detected disease or the necessary control is made.
CHECK-UP does not mean the tests performed after the disease has started, but the disease is the control without knocking.
WHAT SHOULD WE DO WHEN COMING TO CHECK-UP?
- When you decide to have a CHECK-UP, we must make an appointment.
- If you have any previous test results, be sure to bring them with you.
- On the day of the appointment, one should come hungry without eating and drinking.
- Do not take any supplements (vitamin and nutritional supplements) 48 hours before CHECK-UP, except that your doctor thinks they should be taken.
- Do not consume gassing foods, carbonated drinks, raw vegetables, fruits and alcoholic beverages the day before CHECK-UP.
- Bring the names and dosages with you if you have drugs.
- Choose an outfit where you can be comfortable.
- If you are pregnant or have doubts, make sure to report it.
- (For women) CHECK-UP is recommended not to be done on the days of menstruation (menstruation).
HOW MUCH WILL THE CHECK-UP TAKE AND WHICH RANKING WILL BE FOLLOWED?
- You can maintain a life that you will not want to lose with half a day for yourself.
- If you arrive early in the morning and arrive early, all transactions are completed until noon.
- Performing your laboratory tests,
- Performing your radiological examinations,
- Catering and rest in our cafeteria,
- Conclusion of laboratory examinations,
- Depending on the scope of CHECK-UP, your branch examinations and evaluation.