Face Rejuvenation with Fat Injection
Surgical Intervention: The fat taken from the abdominal region is given to these areas in order to eliminate the volume losses in the face, especially the cheekbones, custody and chin lines. When the oil is processed and turned into "nanofat", it is used for skin rejuvenation.
- Operation time: 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Anesthesia conditions: Local anesthesia under general anesthesia or sedation
- Hospital stay: No
- Possible ailments: Percentage edema, bruising at the injection sites
- Risks: Asymmetry in injection areas, loss of volume given (melting of fat), need for additional injection.
- Return to work: 1-2 days
- Complete bruising of bruises: 2 weeks if there is
- Complete swelling of the bumps: 2 months
- Shape fit: 2-3 months
- Make up: free after the 2nd day