Surgical Procedure: Breast enlargement in men can occur for many reasons and often does not contain a pathology. In this operation, if the breast is not sagging, liposuction is performed through a small hole opened just below the breast and fat tissue is removed. From the same place, the milk glands are taken by entering with a special tool and then a laser is made to tighten the skin. If the sagging is excessive, it may be necessary to remove excess skin.
- Duration of operation: 1-2 hours
- Anesthesia Conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 0-1 days
- Possible ailments: Swelling and pain in that area, bruising.
- Risks: Surgical bleeding and infection, asymmetry between breasts
- Return to work: 3-4 days
- Heavy exercise: 8 weeks
- Bruising: 2 weeks
- Corset usage time: 3 weeks
- Fitting of results: 2-3 months