Surgical Procedure: It is the operation of losing weight and removing the sagging part of the legs with age.
- Duration of operation: 2-3 hours
- Anesthesia Conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 2 days
- Possible Disturbances: The full rest of the patient is requested for the first 3-4 days after this operation. Providing hygiene is a little more difficult since there will be stitches in the groin.
- Risks: Infection, subcutaneous bleeding, Permission evident due to poor healing, separation in sutures. Although very rare, the circulation and partial loss of the skin due to tension. Among all body stretching procedures, leg stretching is the surgery where the surgical field is hardest to heal. It should not be forgotten that there may be a scar down to the knee on the inside of the leg in this operation.
- Return to work: 2 -3 weeks, corset is worn during this time
- Heavy exercise: 8 weeks
- Traces of extinction: 3 months-1 year
- Result settlement: 2-3 months