In this section where advanced radiological devices, which are the products of modern medicine, are used, all imaging processes are performed quickly and the results are instantly communicated to clinics and polyclinics. Radiology department has technical equipment and experienced staff who can meet all requests for diagnosis and treatment purposes.
Our radiology department, which is very important for early and accurate diagnosis by our doctors, consists of seven main units.
- Direct X-ray
- Color doppler
- Three Dimensional Computed Tomography
- Bone densitometry (bone density)
- MR (magnetic resonance 1.5 TESLA)
- Multi-slice Computed Tomography
- Non-vascular Interventional Procedures
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsies (thyroid, breast…)
- Thick Needle (tru-cut) Biopsy
- Drainage With Imaging