Surgical Intervention: Big breasts are not just an aesthetic concern. They can cause many health problems. Neck and back pain are just a few of them. In this surgery, the excess tissue in the breast is removed at the rate desired by the patient and the breast is reshaped.
- Duration of operation: 3-4 hours
- Anesthesia conditions: General anesthesia
- Hospital stay: 1-2 days
- Possible ailments: Temporary pain, swelling, temporary decrease in the sensation of the nipple. Sensitivity to touch in the breast for a few weeks
- Risks: General surgical risks such as bleeding and infection, increase or decrease in the sensitivity of the nipple, partial or complete loss of the nipple (very rare), asymmetry between the nipples, the scars become very evident.
- A special bra is worn for 3 weeks after surgery
- Return to work: 1-2 weeks,
- Heavy exercise: 2 months,
- Scars disappear: 3 - 12 months
- Breastfeeding: Can be affected